To hire any of our Props or products you must read and sign our contract, also agree to all our terms and conditions.
If you would like to ask anything about our terms please feel free to ask.
Terms and Conditions
Of Tasty Food Hire
You must pay a 20% no refundable deposit of the total invoice. Then the full amount is due 14 days before the event. If you do not pay your balance before the 14 day hire period and do not cancel you will not receive your items but will still be liable for the amount due. We will email you to remind you of payment. We accept cash ,Card payments, cheques , PayPal and bank transfers. If paying with cheques we need clear payment two weeks before your event.
If you cancel more than 28 days before your event you will not have to pay the remaining 80% balance but will not receive the 20% deposit back. To cancel your booking you must inform us by email or writing. If you cancel after the 28 days you will be liable for the remaining 80% balance.
All breakages , loss or repairs are charged up to 5 times the advertised hire price. The hirer is responsible for all the hired items. Items will be checked on delivery or pick up of the items. You will be informed by email or phone call within 48 hours if there is any damage, loss or repairs to any of the hired products.
We have the right to refuse a booking to anyone if we feel the items are not suited to the hire purpose or to you or your company.
You must agree to not sub hire any of our products and the hirer will hold all responsibility of all products hired. The person booking must be the person using our products.
We have several food machines (Popcorn ,candy floss, chocolate fountains) When we hire these items out the price includes a trained member of staff to operate these and must not be operated by you or your guests.
Acceptance of goods by the Hirer or his authorised representative shall be acknowledged by written receipt.
We operate the challenge 25 on our bar.
If you are lucky enough to look under 25 we will need to see some ID,
Please be aware we can't serve you if you don't have any ID.
There is a minimum spend behind the bar and if this is not taken on the night the hire is responsible for the remaining amount.
Some of our electrical goods are supplied as props and not for use. If required a Portable Appliance Test can be carried out for a small charge. However the ultimate responsibility for the safe use of items rests with the customer and we highly recommend that all are rechecked prior to use.
Exclusion & Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, the Hirer acknowledges and agrees that (a) no warranties (whether expressed or applied) are given with respect to the goods and that all liability and responsibility for their use rests with the Hirer (even if the Hirer has given notice of the intended use of the goods): and (b) all the hiring company’s liability with respect to the goods and their use by the Hirer is hereby excluded.
During the period of hire, the Hirer is responsible for the hired goods and must insure against all risks.
The Hirer undertakes to keep the hired items in good condition and return them thus.
The Hirer will be responsible for the return of goods and a signature must be obtained on return of goods. Liability falls to the Hirer.
The cost of repairs or replacement of goods damaged or lost during the period of hire will be charged to the Hirer.
Delivery and collection of goods are not included in the hire charge.
Packing crates and or protection coverings, which are supplied free of charge for the period of hire, will be charged to the Hirer if not returned or replaced.
Goods damaged beyond repair will be disposed of if not collected within 14 days.
Goods not returned by the due date will be invoiced for extended hire until such time as the goods are returned or the Replacement value of the goods is received.
We reserve the right to request a deposit against any contract(s). Contracts where Props are taken out of the country will require a deposit.
A minimum Hire charge of £20% is applicable to each contract.
Extended hire charges and loss & damage invoices are payable by return.
Credit/debit card payments are subject to an administration fee.
For cash sales accounts these details will be held and used for settlement of extended hires and loss & damage invoices not cleared within 48 hours.
Any account where cheques are returned or payments not cleared will be subject to an administration fee of £20 and may result in the refusal of certain payment methods in the future.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
You will be required to sign and accept Terms and Conditions as detailed. Without full acceptance, orders will not be released. You can download a copy of our terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
Lancashire Prop Hire
Tasty Food & Drink Hire